Inbound Marketing Help
The days of prospects finding you in the phone book are long but gone. Enter Inbound Marketing! Inbound Marketing is a marketing strategy that's all about getting your company found online by your target buyers/prospects. Prospective customers today are looking for information online before making a buying decision. The question you need to answer is ...will they find you? Vessel Media can help you with inbound marketing and put into action a campaign that will increase your leads and sales.
Getting found by your target customer is the heart of inbound marketing. The most successful inbound marketing campaigns contain the following key elements:
1. Extraordinary content. You “get found” by creating great content and making it available online. This is done through blogs, video, press releases, white papers, etc.
2. SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is the next vital component. Keyword strategy and analysis is vital so you're found by the top search engines. Most people start their buying process on a top search engine like Google, Bing or Yahoo.
3. Social Media is the key to increasing the power of your content to get maximum impact. Top social media channels include Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
All of this is great, but what happens once you “get found”? This is where inbound marketing really pays off by converting your new web traffic into actual leads. Lead conversion is the next crucial step in the inbound marketing process. This is done by:
1. Creating targeted landing pages. Let us help you with generating landing pages that will convert your visitors into leads.
2. Using a strong call to action in your offer. Without a strong call to action, you prospects will leave without a trace.
Finally, examine your campaign and repeat what’s working. There’s an age old truism “If you can’t measure it, you can’t manage it”. Measuring results is crucial to your inbound marketing campaign. Let Vessel Media help you by:
1. Making the best use of your time, money and resources by eliminating what doesn’t work.
2. Improving performance and ROI (return on investment)
3. Producing the high level reporting you need to inform your inbound marketing initiatives.
Your prospective customers are getting hammered with advertising messages all day long and are becoming better and better at simply tuning them out. For today’s marketer, this makes it a daunting task to reach your target audience with your offer. People today are watching commercial free TV using their TIVO/DVR's. They listen to Streaming or Satellite Radio to cut out the radio commercials. They are registered on the "Do Not Call" and "Do Not Mail" listings to stop receiving solicitations via both mail and phone. And phone books...who even uses those anymore? Not only are these traditional “outbound” mediums more expensive, they are becoming less and less effective if not done correctly, as people grow weary from so many interruptions in their lives. Inbound Marketing has become a growing and very effective strategy to draw your prospects to you online and to convert them into a tangible new leads for your company. Call us today to get started or click below to schedule a FREE website evaluation and inbound marketing assesment.